Bookmarks for April 19th through April 26thPosted by Brian Wahoff
These are my links for April 19th through April 26th:
- Coding Horror: Working with the Chaos Monkey – "One of the first systems our engineers built in AWS is called the Chaos Monkey. The Chaos Monkey’s job is to randomly kill instances and services within our architecture. If we aren’t constantly testing our ability to succeed despite failure, then it isn’t likely to work when it matters most – in the event of an unexpected outage."
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- 2011 Scripting Games: All Links on One Page – Hey, Scripting Guy! Blog – Site Home – TechNet Blogs –
- 2011sg.poshcode.org – Contains all the user submissions from the 2011 Scripting Games by Microsoft
- ‘Cree.py’ Social Engineering Tool Pinpoints A Person’s Physical Location – Darkreading –